Whatever !1 Whatever !1

spiffy

and rocking.

Siege Outbreak Siege Outbreak

good 2 see ur not using sticks

yea basically what the title says, I like the humans better anyway.
The effects were great
sound awesome
even the menu when you right click! thats great. [so people cant right clik play ey?]

hoping for some more! keep em coming!

B B

MYEZinc responds:

kekeke

The Return of Gandalf The Return of Gandalf

hahahaha! u got us!

hehehe, nice trick get people to watch the preloader and think, WOW! This looks good! and vote 4 (like me)

This just proves that most people vote before they actually watch it!

KupaMan responds:

Yeah. Notice how the score is at 2.50? What better way to prove that no one watches submissions all the way through before they go for the protection point than this?

Mega Man vs. Quick Man Mega Man vs. Quick Man

hmmm...

I really dont know what people see in this flash movie...

I mean its good and all that but i seriously Dont see Why people Love it so much.

I know i couldn't do ANYTHING like that and so much effort went into this, It should still be in the top 5o but not #1!

Final Fantasy A+ Final Fantasy A+

That was awesome!!!

You are like the only guy with a movie that is so good Ill give it a ten! How long have u been on the top 50 aswell!!? and this movies' always managed to stay at the top!

The Wrong Vagina The Wrong Vagina

Insanely good! [is that a word?]

Your artwork is insane! I love your work man, you really have to make more of this stuff!

...Hiz houze... hehehe

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

Shoot HIM!! DIE DIE DIE!!!

That's halerious!!! especially the ending!!

hehehe...

I couldn't stop laughing! and ive watched it about 20 times!!

Artificial High 2 Artificial High 2

Great work u guys!

sqeezy - I reckon that's probably the best animation of yours ive ever seen (using 3D effects eh?? very sexy..) U've improved heaps from the last artifiacial high.

-element- - You've also improved alot from the last one, I especially like the skateboard scene. (both of em..) That's awesome!

mindgame - well, obviously... u weren't in this one..